Full-time Childcare Grant

Changing childcare provider or estimates

Students may need to change their childcare provider information or make changes to their estimated childcare costs during the academic year.


For new students starting from 1 August 2019 they will be able to change their childcare provider details in the new Childcare Grant Payment Service online account.


For students starting before 1 August 2019 they should contact contact Student Finance England to find out exactly what information we need and what forms they need to complete.