Publication date: 31 July 2019
The higher education student finance arrangements for the 20120/21 academic year have now been announced by the Government in a written statement in Parliament.
The HE student finance arrangements for 2020/21 are:
- Maximum fee limits for full-time, full-time accelerated and part-time undergraduate courses in 2020/21 remain at 2019/20 levels.
- An increase in maximum loans for living costs of 2.9% for full-time and part-time undergraduate students for 2020/21.
- An increase in maximum disabled students’ allowances for full-time and part-time undergraduate and postgraduate students with disabilities of 2.9% for 2020/21.
- An increase in maximum dependants grants for full-time undergraduate students with adult and child dependants of 2.9% for 2020/21.
- An increase in maximum loans for new students starting postgraduate master’s and doctoral degree courses of 2.9% for 2020/21.
You can view the original Student Support Information Note in our policy area or go to the UK parliament website to view the statement in full