This post first published: 17 June 2022
Help share our step-by-step tutorials!
We've recently created a set of helpful student finance step-by-step tutorials to help students use their online account. Help us share the tutorials to support students applying for student finance!
Discover our films here:
1. How to reset your password and secret 2. How to update your personal details:
3. How to check the status of your application: 4. How to check your next steps:
5. How to upload evidence:
Additional step-by-step tutorials will be available soon, keep an eye out on our social media channels.
Remind students if they've not applied for student finance for the academic year 2022 to 2023, they should do this as soon as possible. If they apply late, they may receive the minimum amount of student finance to ensure they have some money for the start of their course. Find out more about applying late.
We've updated our SFE Campaign Page to include our new films and updated guidance.
Our updated guidance includes:
- Checking the status of your application guidance page
- Applying late guidance page
- Updating personal details guidance page
- Understanding living costs guidance page
- Providing evidence guidance page
For a whole range of student finance information, visit our campaign page and follow us on: